How To Finance Your Business Equipment
Outlays for business equipment can be quite costly, sometimes more than the average business has on hand in working capital. That where we at Alto Capital can help. We are one of the top specialists in Equipment Financing, Equipment Leasing, and Sale & Lease Back programs. Whatever your needs – backhoes, computers, software, or bulldozers – we can help. We offer competitive low rates and up to 84 months to pay back your financing. Loans can be approved in 24 hours in many cases, a few days longer for large-cost items.
If you have been in business for at least 24 months, you may be interested in the following details:
- Little or no downpayment required
- Tailer-made payment structures because all businesses are different
- No financial statement needed for loans up to $150,000
- Middle market loans up to $500,000, potentially more as needed for large-cost items
The Spectrum of Programs Available To You
We offer the following types of equipment easing structures:
- Startup Programs. Available to new enterprises to fuel growth prospects.
- Government Leasing Programs. Guaranteed approval programs for municipalities and other government and quasi-governmental agencies.
- Sale and Lease Back Programs. Allows you to use the equity in existing equipment as working capital for new equipment.
- B, C, and D Programs. Financing options for businesses with less-than-stellar credit ratings.
Why Leasing Makes Sense
Leasing is an option that makes a lot of sense for many businesses. Check out these advantages that you may benefit from:
- Existing credit lines are preserved
- Easy-to-manage fixed and low monthly payments
- Potential advantages for accounting and at tax time
- Freed-up cash flow compared to outright buying of equipment
Call us today to discuss any additional that you may have. Your leasing needs can be fulfilled by partnering with us. In many cases, we can resolve your leasing objectives right away and get the ball rolling.